How much is your working hour?
How long will it take to make your PC work if the hard drive crashes?
- 75% of users do not backup their data regularly.
- 8% of users face the hard drive crash at least once a year.
- 50% of hard drive reliability can drop in case its temperature gets 10°C degrees higher.
HDDlife® – get to know about the hard drive failure beforehand!
HDDlife® Advantages Preventing Data Loss
All your data such as work results, documents, calculations, presentations, etc. are stored on the computer hard disk. They all will be lost in case of a crash. HDDlife® controls the “health” of your hard disks and prevents data loss.
According to the polls, 68% of users face the hard drive crash at least once a year.
Preventing Wasting Your Working Time
How much is the money loss per hour during your PC idle time? You fail to make a report on time and your computer gets out of order, eh? To restore your PC may take hours and days and you will have to continue loosing money.
Remote Control and Notification
HDDlife® can notify the network administrator of possible problems by email or net message.
Advanced Hard Disk Control
HDDlife® provides you with additional information about your hard disks – the amount of hours used by hard drives, detailed status information (so-called S.M.A.R.T. parameters). Moreover, HDDlife® enables you to adjust technical parameters such as noise/performance level, power consuming (mainly used in notebooks).
How Does It Work?
All modern hard disks have a self-diagnosis system. Reading and analyzing its parameters HDDlife® can check the “health” of your hard disk and warn you about a failure beforehand.
Price and Payment
License packages for 10 and 50 computers are registered by activating the software. Packages of 250 computers do not need activation, an individual build is provided for each order.
|10 users pack|| |
|50 users pack|| |
|250 users pack|| |
|need more? contact us!|
- PayPal - - now we accept orders by PayPal. Choose this payment method if you wish to pay using PayPal system - fast, easy, secure and very popular payment system.
- Credit Card: using this option you will be asked for your credit card information. We currently accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Visa Check Card, Eurocard and MasterMoney. All orders are processed in real time and upon completion, an email will be sent to you as confirmation of your purchase. This option is recommended for the quickest delivery of your order. For all other options, you will not receive your order until we have received payment.
- Bank/Wire Transfer: using this option, the order page will show a summary of your order details - product, pricing, fees and applicable taxes. Once you click Place Your Order payment, instructions will be presented to you. (The invoice sent to you via post will be the same. At that time, you may use either method for payment.)
Please note: with this option an invoice will be sent to you via post in the next 5-6 business days. Simply fill out the pertinent information at your bank. Upon receipt of funds, an email will be sent to you as confirmation of your purchase.
- Check/Money Order: using this option, the order page will show a summary of your order details - product, pricing, fees and applicable taxes. Once you click Place Your Order payment, instructions will be presented to you.
Please note: with this option you will need to send a check or money order to the address listed on the final page. Your registration will not be complete until funds have been received.
- Purchase Order: Accepted only for orders larger than $100.